Complaint Review: All Game Media LL

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn H L — Pascagoula Mississippi
All Game Media LL
, Select State/Province USA

All Game Media LL Free info downloand but lied and charged my debit card for $1 for a one week trial offer that I did not authorize

Web site said I could get a free download of a Lincoln Navigator Shop Manual.  The sight asked for my credit card but only to prove I was serious but woould not charge my card unless an expense was encountered and I approved the expenditure.  I am going to have to cancel my debit and ge a new one to keep these scammers from furthers charges and damages to my debit account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Game-Media-LL/Select-StateProvince/All-Game-Media-LL-Free-info-downloand-but-lied-and-charged-my-debit-card-for-1-for-a-one-1052118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Game Media LL