Complaint Review: All Haul Demolition & Recycling

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2011

• Reported By: Victoria — Riverside California United States of America
All Haul Demolition & Recycling
8200 Haven Ave. 7-202, Rancho Cucamonga, ca 91730 Arcadia, California United States of America

All Haul Demolition & Recycling All Haul Demolition & Recycling All Haul Demolition & Recycling - Fraudulent company liars and thieves Arcadia, California

I needed a 40 yard container for a project that was being done in the city of Chino. I looked online and found on the web site www.hometowndumpsterrental.com the company All Haul Demolition & Recycling in Rancho Cucamonga/Arcadia (this was on Wed.). I called and spoke with a man named Dwight and he assured me that he would have a container at my job site between the hours of 8am-9am the next morning (Thursday). He was also trying to get my credit card information with an authorization to process for payment (thats not how I run my business).
 It is now Thursday morning at 12:31pm and I have no container and no one picking up my phone calls. I called from my personal cell phone # and I got a hold of Dwight he then told me that he sent his driver to lunch and he gave me the drivers cell #. So I called this guy Robert and he tells me that he was never told about any dumpster delivery and that he is at home! Robert continues to let me know that if I go straight through him that he can have a container out to me in half an hour. I go online and find complaints on this comp. from others so I ask Robert what affiliation he has with Dwight and All Haul Demolition and Recycling and he tells me that Dwight is his cousin.
I cancel everything that has to do with this company after getting all the excuses in the book. Everyone was blaming everyone else like I was there elementary school teacher. The point was I needed a container delivered simple and easy, and all I got was excuses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Haul-Demolition-Recycling/Arcadia-California-/All-Haul-Demolition-Recycling-All-Haul-Demolition-Recycling-All-Haul-Demolition-Recy-756044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Haul Demolition & Recycling