Complaint Review: All Health Seekers

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Nonya! — FU Circle Internet U.S.A.
All Health Seekers
17100B Bear Valley Rd Victorville, California United States of America

All Health Seekers A-Product Select sold me used broken equipment Victorville, California

I went to a fair event and they sold me a refurbished ion cell cleanse (detox machine) and then forgot to tell me that if you're on blood thinners you cannot use it.  The sales person didn't tell me that on top of that I have a plate in my head!  I called them and told them I wanted a refund they told me no because there is NO WAY POSSIBLE any sales associate of there's would have forgotten to mention this information.  Uhh I think not THEY DID FORGET TO MENTION THIS INFORMATION!!! On top of that we also bought a Magic Fit and when it arrived broken the owner himself told me that he couldn't help me and that I needed to file the damaged item complaint through FedEx.

I called the number where the package was shipped from (a distribution warehouse) they were apologetic but it's not their product so they cannot help but they told me they had A LOT of complaints like this and that All Health Seeker's competitors didn't have this problem.

That Mr. Charles Scannell better watch himself!  I'm going to organize a class action lawsuit and he should NOT be allowed to practice business anywhere!!!!

don't buy from this company!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Health-Seekers/Victorville-California-92395/All-Health-Seekers-A-Product-Select-sold-me-used-broken-equipment-Victorville-California-698250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Health Seekers