Complaint Review: All-Hotels.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 17, 2004

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
All-Hotels.com
www.all-hotels.com, www.onlinetravel.com Internet U.S.A.

All-Hotels.com - Onlinetravel.com Dishonest Billing Ripoff Internet

For Valentine's weekend this year, I decided to book a cabin online for a romantic winter vacation. Finding individual websites and/or phone numbers for each rental company was difficult, so I decided to use an online rental agency. In looking one up on the internet, I found one called All-Hotels.com that appeared to offer good deals.

After finding a great cabin with All-Hotels.com and booking a reservation, I was sent a confirmation which told me that I had indeed gotten the reservation, but that it would take some time for all my information (name, etc). to get entered into the computer system and to just call the day before I was to leave to give a confirmation number and my room would be available.

Needless to say, the day before I found out that there was no reservation in my name or by All-Hotels.com, and that there were no rooms available (effectively ruining my Valentine's Day plans).

Upon contacting All-Hotels.com, they blamed the cabin owner for the mix-up and apologized, but made no mention of refunding the money they had already charged me. After about 3 more emails asking them to refund my money, they finally replied back denying that they had charged me.

After seeing my credit card bill that showed they had indeed charged me, I emailed again asking for my refund. They have since claimed to have lost my record and told me that it would take some time to validate my claims. It has since been over a month, and no refund in site, and each email to the company has been responded with claims of attempting to validate my charges.

So not only was my first Valentine's Day with my fiance ruined, but I am out $130.00. Do NOT ever use this site.

Bobby
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2004 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Hotelscom/internet/All-Hotelscom-Onlinetravelcom-Dishonest-Billing-Ripoff-Internet-84329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All-Hotels.com