Complaint Review: All Island Capital

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: KP — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
All Island Capital
514 Merrick Road Nationwide United States of America

All Island Capital Templeton Group, Claremont Funding Modification Company Baldwin, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Did you ever get your money back?

I am an asset manager for a bank that owns mortgages in New York as well as every other state.  This is the worst modification company I have ever dealt with.  As a consumer, do not spend your money.  I have been trying to actually offer a modification to a borrower through this company and they are totally unresponsive, won't return calls, and are completely unwilling to help the very person that has paid them.  They have not even done anything to assist with the modification offering, rather our company is trying to proactively help this borrower.  Even though we are being proactive, this company is not doing anything to get this borrower a modification and we are the ones calling them.  I can only imagine all the files sitting there with lenders who are not proactive.  Nothing is happening on those files.  Those poor borrowers are wasting precious time and money.

If they are handling us this way, they are handling other banks and lenders the same way.   I can promise they are not providing results for people.  This company is a joke.  If you are being paid to modify a loan, you should be on the phone everyday pushing your clients file.  Period.  End of story.

It is a scam.  Do not pay them money.  If you need a mod, work with your lender directly.  Don't waste your money with mod companies.  The end result in this is the fact you will most likely lose your home because a lender that does not get a response will foreclose.  If you call your mod company and nothing is happening, you need to be very scared.

As an asset manager, I get sick to my stomach when I see good people get ripped off by mod companies.  I cannot tell you how many times this same story happens over and over.  That is why most mod companies you google have bad reviews.

Do yourself a favor, work with your bank directly.  That is the most effective way to get a modification.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Island-Capital/nationwide/All-Island-Capital-Templeton-Group-Claremont-Funding-Modification-Company-Baldwin-Nation-1038892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Island Capital

Did you ever get your money back?

AUTHOR: JD2013 - ()

I'm trying to contact another consumer who has dealt with this group and Barbara.  We can't get our money back.

Sincerely,