Complaint Review: All Ivy Writing Services Inc. Kevin Anderson

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: Michelle Miller — Cambridge Massachusetts United States of America
All Ivy Writing Services Inc. Kevin Anderson
PO Box 353 Merrimac, MA 01860 Merrimac, Massachusetts United States of America

All Ivy Writing Services Inc. Kevin Anderson aiwriting services, Kevin Anderson, David Gregornik All Ivy Writing, Kevin Anderson & David Gregornik Scammed me out of $2500 Merrimac, Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Obviously a False Claim. Otherwise, we would refund her money

*Author of original report: All Ivy Writing Services Inc. Kevin Anderson aiwriting services, Kevin Anderson, David Gregornik All Ivy Writing, Kevin Anderson & David Gregornik Scammed me out of $2500

*Author of original report: Their Website

My committee returned my dissertation with corrections and comments. I needed a professional editing service and found All Ivy Services on Craigslist.org. I spoke to Kevin Anderson and David Gregornik regarding my dissertation.

They assured me that all changes would be made and that my 150 page dissertation would be edited as many times as needed till the committee approved it.

I was quoted $5000 and was expected to send $2500 in the form of a check for my deposit. After sending them the check, 2 months went by with no revisions. The few times I contacted them, they continued to assure me that my dissertation was being worked on. It is now approaching 3 months and they have stopped answering my calls.

I tried to locate them via their PO BOX but have not had any luck. They have simply disappeared. I had summoned them to small claims but papers were returned with no such individuals listed on that address. They have taken my money and I have nothing to show for it.

I am surprised that no one has come forward to put these criminals to justice. I hope that by posting these, many others will come forward and voice that they have been scammed by Kevin Anderson. If there is anyone that can help me, please contact me via e-mail. I am willing to pay half of what they stole from me as reimbursement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Ivy-Writing-Services-Inc-Kevin-Anderson/Merrimac-Massachusetts-01860/All-Ivy-Writing-Services-Inc-Kevin-Anderson-aiwriting-services-Kevin-Anderson-David-Gre-812410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Ivy Writing Services Inc. Kevin Anderson

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Obviously a False Claim. Otherwise, we would refund her money

AUTHOR: All Ivy - (United States of America)

Our company is a well-respected and well-reviewed firm in the editing and publishing industry. We work with high-profile clients, such as NFL players and bestselling authors (names are posted on our website), and have earned an excellent reputation through being responsive and professional. We work with dozens of clients on a daily basis and regularly receive positive reviews both online and elsewhere. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and would never be involved in such a petty scam over $2500.00

We did not ignore any calls, nor did we fraud this person out of $2500.00. This claim is false, and below are the reasons why. I would like the reviewer to respond with some proof to the contrary in the form of documentation, or remove this claim completely. If the reviewer's claims are true, I will gladly refund their money.

1. We have no record of this name or the amount she paid via "check." Nor have we received any checks in the amount of $2500.00 in the last year, let alone the last three months.

2. The price is completely off. We would never charge $5000.00 for editing a dissertation. Our rates for editing, which are posted on our website, are $0.03/word (about $7.50 per page), which, for a 150-page dissertation would come to $1125.00. There is no way we charged anyone, at any time, $5000.00 for editing a 150-page dissertation.

3. Our phone lines are open every business day, from 8am until 5pm ET. Both David and I are very diligent in not only answering every call, but calling back numbers (even ones that don't leave a message). If you tried to call me, you would have got a hold of me immediately, or I would have called you back within a business day.

4. Our company is a registered corporation and can be easily contacted via mail and/or other means. The claim that the client could not contact us via our address is clearly false.

NOTE: If somehow, we have missed something with this claim, and it is indeed true, we will refund the client's money and/or edit their dissertation.

AUTHOR: Michelle Miller - (United States of America)

SCAM!!!

Their Website

AUTHOR: Michelle Miller - (United States of America)

www.aiwriting.com