Complaint Review: All Makes Vacuums and Sewing

• Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: Rainy — Rhinebeck New York United States of America
All Makes Vacuums and Sewing
24260 Hawthorne, CA Torrance, California United States of America

All Makes Vacuums and Sewing Charged my account for a vacuum part and did not send it, provided a ficticious tracking number and onl after several phone messages and emails, after false tracking number email they blocked my addre Torrance, California

*Author of original report: Recieved part!

I ordered a vacuum cleaner power head motor on 9-17-12, my account was charged and an order processed email was received from All Makes Vacuum and Sewing. As the site stated they ship UPS I contacted them via email looking for info and did not get a response, made several calls, left messages and more emails, after saying I was going to report them I got an email with a ficticious tracking number, tried to reply to the email several times and they blocked my email.

I have only been able to speak with a person once and that was when I placed the order!

The order number is 65525.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Makes-Vacuums-and-Sewing/Torrance-California-90505/All-Makes-Vacuums-and-Sewing-Charged-my-account-for-a-vacuum-part-and-did-not-send-it-pr-948310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Makes Vacuums and Sewing

Recieved part!

AUTHOR: Rainy - (United States of America)

Owner called and said the contact info was emailed to the wrong email address..... left his personal phone number. A check of several emails showed all but one were sent to the correct email address and not one message of about 9 or 10 left was returned prior to filing this report? In any case we got our part, thanks to all!