• Report: #919733

Complaint Review: All Makes Vacuums

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Phillip — Hartford Kentucky U.S.A.
All Makes Vacuums
24260 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance, California United States of America

All Makes Vacuums Carl Tice Took money for order, but received nothing in return. No communication Torrance, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Full refund issued

I placed an order for vacuum parts on June 6 2012 with invoice #65167. On June 14, I received an e-mail saying "Your order has been completed successfully".

On July 3, 2012 after not receiving the order or hearing from All Makes Vacuums, I called and talked to Carl. He said he could not find a tracking number and the company was closed for the holiday and he would find out about the order on Friday July 5 and call me back. He did not call back.

Since then I have not had any response from them except for an automatic reply after I filed a support order (CD4E7-61A34) on their website that said "Your message has been received and you will receive a reply shortly" Of course I did not get a reply.
Now it is July 30 and I e-mailed and called and left a message telling them to return my money to my credit card account now. All I want is my money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Makes-Vacuums/Torrance-California-90505/All-Makes-Vacuums-Carl-Tice-Took-money-for-order-but-received-nothing-in-return-No-commu-919733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Makes Vacuums

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Full refund issued

AUTHOR: Carl Tice - (United States of America)

While Mr Grey is correct and justified in his frustration, there is more to the issue.

We filed a trace-claim with UPS on 7/9/2912. On 7/13/12 we were told by UPS that they were still investigating it. On 7/19/2012 we were informed that they found the package and were going to report back to us what the issue was with it - unfortunately we did not here back from them at all. Finally on 7/27 we forced the issue with UPS and they closed the claim and confirmed payment on the claim on 7/30/2012.

On 7/31/2012 we issued an apology for the delays to Mr Grey and issued a full refund back to his credit card and even referred him to a local dealer where he can get most of the parts he needed.

We have been in business here since 1966 and although we try to make everyone happy, we acknowledge that sometimes things can't always be resolved easily.

Mr Grey, I publicly apologize to you right here that we couldn't resolve this issue faster for you.