Complaint Review: All My Son's Moving MN

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: lily — Woodbury Minnesota
All My Son's Moving MN
Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

All My Son's Moving Minneapolis Manager Yash Horrible, Long, Expensive Move! Minneapolis Minnesota

I chose All My Son's Moving because when I was looking for St.Paul movers, they popped up and had good reviews. It started off great with a few calls "welcoming me to the family"... And that's where the "good" ended.

The morning of my move, which was scheduled for 8am, I received a call from the manager, Yash,  saying they were waiting for their 3rd man,  and would need about an hour to an hour and a half.  2 hours later I called and the movers were just pulling out. They ended up arriving 2.5 hrs after our original start time of 8am.

When they arrived, they were very friendly and said "this is gonna be an easy, fast move." I was supposed to move a month earlier, so I had everything packed. My boyfriend worked for another company and he talked with them and they agreed it'd be a 3-4hr move since it was a 2 bedroom and all packed.

6.5 hours later... We were just leaving my old place.  We arrived at my new home and they stood, guarding the truck, as the driver approached me with a whopping $1700 + bill!!!!  There was the hourly rate,  hour travel time,  fuel charge of almost $200 for a 15 minute drive, tape and shrink wrap charges. . Etc. ..I couldn't believe it.!!!! I asked how they knew what to charge when they hadn't unloaded.. And he said it was an estimate. They wouldn't unload until I paid.

I called the manager and ended up hanging up on him due to his tone and unprofessional attitude with me.  After that, a table was broke and they told me they don't have any claim forms and someone would call... I'm still waiting on the call. Horrible experience.  NEVER use these guys.  Just sick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-My-Sons-Moving-MN/Minneapolis-Minnesota/All-My-Sons-Moving-Minneapolis-Manager-Yash-Horrible-Long-Expensive-Move-Minneapolis-1160290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All My Son's Moving MN