Complaint Review: All My Sons Moving & Storage

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Clint — Lauderhill Florida U.S.A.
All My Sons Moving & Storage
1919 NW 19 Street #105 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

All My Sons Moving & Storage BEWARE!!!! Worst moving company around-They caused $13,731.00 worth of damage to the home I moved from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I hired this company December 15 2012 to move me into my new home which is a 10 minute drive. They destroyed the home I was moving from by dragging a computer desk across the floor and gauging my laminate floor, the also damaged my walls and gauged my wall by banging an end table into it, and scrapping paint off of walls in different rooms. I had a tempered glass coffee table top that was missing, which they probably broke and hid it from me when they delivered my furniture.

They did not wrap up our Tempurpedic mattress and dragged it across the floor leaving it filthy and black on the side. When I called and spoke to Shane the manager he told me to contact their insurance company and fill out the paperwork needed for the claim, which I did a few days after the move. The cost to replace my floors as they were damaged beyond repair and fix my wall with the gauge was over $10,000 dollars. [continued below]....
..... A few weeks after having to repeatedly calling them they didn't know what the status of the claim was, I spoke to the owner Mark Clair and he told me that they would not take care of it and denied my claim.

I asked him "Mark if you hired a moving company to move your furniture and they damaged your floor and your walls what would you do, and his reply was that he would have taken out extra insurance for these things". So when you hire All MY Sons moving and storage you need to have insurance on everything you move as well as your floors and walls and ceiling, as anything can happen and they are not responsible for anything. I have had to go through my homeowners insurance to try to settle this and I was told that my rates would now go up because I used this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-My-Sons-Moving-Storage/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33311/All-My-Sons-Moving-Storage-BEWARE-Worst-moving-company-around-They-caused-13731-1015581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All My Sons Moving & Storage