Dolores

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Greg — Amelia Ohio United States of America
All My Sons Moving and Storage
6369 Dublin Industrial Lane Dublin, Ohio United States of America

All My Sons Moving and Storage I recently was moved to my new house by the Columbus, Ohio location and the move was a disaster. The drivers were ill prepared and what was supposed to be a one day move with a cost not exceeding $14 Dublin, Ohio

I recently was moved to my new house by the Columbus, Ohio location and the move was a disaster.  The drivers were ill prepared and what was supposed to be a one day move with a cost not exceeding $1400 turned into a $3000 two day move.  I ended up with some broken furniture and no one seems to want to take responsibility... not the local Columbus office nor does the claims department.  This move originated on Dec 8 and it is now late Jan. and I still have no resolution for my issues.

I have contacted the claims dept but they refuse to try to help me.  The say they have sent me three claims packets in the last month but I have received none.  Their only remedy is to send me another claims packet by regular mail or by fax.  I have no fax machine and I have not received any of the packets that were supposedly mailed.  Charley in the claims dept suggested it must be the fault of the post office and I should follow up with them.  No one with the company seems to want to take ownership of the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-My-Sons-Moving-and-Storage/Dublin-Ohio-43016/All-My-Sons-Moving-and-Storage-I-recently-was-moved-to-my-new-house-by-the-Columbus-Ohio-1001118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All My Sons Moving and Storage