Complaint Review: All My Sons Moving and Storage

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: the truth — Denver Colorado
All My Sons Moving and Storage
Nationwide USA

All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide

The packing crew showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, packed for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days,  refused to give us an inventory,  have yet to give us a claim form which we need for our insurance company because All My Sons  lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress (nice)

They have ignored calls and emails.

We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company,  after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect.  Stay tuned,  since we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we are getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly.  Which is what this company seems to be hoping for.

I understand that mistakes happen, my problem is not w/ that.  My problem is that we were lied to, price gauged and ignored.

Our things were carelessly packed, 10 plus items arrived broken.

If there was Ever a responsible FATHER of ALL MY SONS he is turning over is his grave.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-My-Sons-Moving-and-Storage/nationwide/All-My-Sons-Moving-and-Storage-Doug-Faggiani-Kurt-Kenya-Showed-up-7-hours-late-w-an-1165530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All My Sons Moving and Storage