Complaint Review: All My Sons

• Updated: Mon, October 11, 2010

• Reported By: Duane — South Lebanon Ohio United States of America
All My Sons
9645 E 38th St Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

All My Sons - We Care Claims Management, Inc BAIT AND SWITCH MOVING COMPANY Tulsa, Oklahoma

*Author of original report: Update

*Author of original report: All My sons Follow UP

I selected All My Sons - Tulsa OK due to the fact they came in with the lowest bid of three companies by almost $2000. When they picked up my furniture they took it to their storage area where they lost several boxes of clothes and my tool chest. Additionally they somehow caused water damage to an antique easel I had in my family for more than 20 years. During the actual move the several pices of furniture arrive broken. These items included, my grandfather clock glass, two chairs from my dining room set, the recliner from my media room, scrathes on my office desk and a distorted picture on my big screen TV. Turns out the movers had never been to OH so they decided to do some site seeing with my furnitue in tow. During the insurance claims process I found out that the insurance company " We Care Claims Management" is an affiliate of All My Sons. The offer was only $200 after causing more than $2000 in damage and lost property. Do not use this company as they will offer you a low price to use them and use careless practices to damage and lose your valued property.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2010 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-My-Sons/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74103/All-My-Sons-We-Care-Claims-Management-Inc-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-MOVING-COMPANY-Tulsa-Oklahom-644546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All My Sons

Update

AUTHOR: Duane - (United States of America)

the previous nagative posting was premature and All My Sons dealt with us with class and we wish we would have never posted this complaint in the first place.

All My sons Follow UP

AUTHOR: Duane - (United States of America)

I have been in contact with the All My Sons - Tulsa this morning ( 9/ 29/2010), After giving me a full apology for the damage and lost property. They offered to compensate me for the items that we damaged and lost during the move and expedite the claims check. We accepted the new offer and appreciate the quick response from All My Sons - Tulsa.

dedication