Complaint Review: All New Sports

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Delanson New York
All New Sports
Newton, Ks 67114 Newton, Kansas U.S.A.

All New Sports purchase atv go karts dirt bikes moped scooters Newton Kansas

I ordered a bali scooter from all new sports in the Middle of May. I received the bike on May 28th. I tried to call the company for 4 days after I got the bike and the line was busy. Finally they called me back, after I emailed them. The bike came with a damaged gas tank, broken break light, bolts that were drilled in at an angle, missing clips, broken fuel filter and a damaged luggage rack. I have been trying to get the bike up and running. I finally did receive a gas tank that was sent in a box without packing. This was after making many phone calls with customer service and the parts manager. I have not put the bike on the road yet. From what I have read from other people's complaints I do not what this bike at all. How do I know if it is safe to ride? I wish I had know about this sight sooner.

Delanson, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-New-Sports/Newton-Kansas-67114/All-New-Sports-purchase-atv-go-karts-dirt-bikes-moped-scooters-Newton-Kansas-343354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All New Sports