Complaint Review: All New Sports.com - ALITESCOOTERS>COM

• Updated: Fri, March 05, 2010

• Reported By: twilightmom3 — Saint Anthony Idaho United States of America
All New Sports.com - ALITESCOOTERS>COM
newton, Kansas United States of America

All New Sports.com - ALITESCOOTERS>COM Very dishonest. Not reliable at all. newton , Kansas

I bought a 2008 49cc scooter that read it could go up to 35mph. When I received the moped, I received a 2007 not 2008

But, the battery was dead and I also ordered a lock moped alarm that I have never received. On the "title" or certificate of purchase said it only will go 25mph.

I have been trying to contact them to get the alarm or my money back. But, when I try to contact them I just get an operator telling me that they have have been disconnected.

When I try another number I just get hung up on. They also told the tax commission that I need to pay more taxes and pay three times the amount I purchased the moped for.

I paid the correct taxes to begin with. What is wrong with this "company" and why are they scamming fellow Americans? How do we get a hold of them to stop this insane scamming and get our money back? We need to stick together and track them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-New-Sportscom-ALITESCOOTERSCOM/newton-Kansas-/All-New-Sportscom-ALITESCOOTERSCOM-Very-dishonest-Not-reliable-at-all-newton-Ka-578640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All New Sports.com - ALITESCOOTERS>COM

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC