Complaint Review: All Over United Moving & Storage

• Submitted: Wed, November 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: Micci Miller — Hudson Massachusetts United States of America
All Over United Moving & Storage
3163 John P. Curci Drive, Bay #5 Pembroke Park, Florida United States of America

All Over United Moving & Storage united Transport Lied, destructive movers, many missing items and destroyed antiques,held hostage, etc, etc. Pembroke Park, Florida

*Author of original report: refrigerator now not working! Thanks Unitied

After speaking with jennifer for more than a month, and being assured it would be a smooth move, I decided upon all over united moving & storage. BIGGEST MISTAKE I MADE. They arrived a day late, no big deal, moved my things carefully and proffessionally. That was the last right thing they did! I have absolutely no complaints with the packers. they were very nice, and accomodating.

I drove to Massachusetts, and waited. they arrived 2 days later than scheduled, and called me 4 times demanding I wire them additional funds or my things would never arrive. Mike, the general manager threatened me (which I recorded) and told me unless I immediately wired him money, I would never see my things again. At that time I called the driver, who informed me he would definately arrive @ 7:00 pm.at my storage bin. I waited till 8:30 and then went home. they called at 8:45pm and said he had arrived. [continued below]....
..... I went back and opened the bin. At this time it was dark, the storage facility closed @ 10:00 pm, and I knew we had very little time, and no light.

My items were unloaded by the light of my headlights, and litterally thrown in the bin. All boxes, marked fragile or not were crushed and piled so high that it took my son and a ladder to reach them. And many boxes are no where to be found!

When I was finally able to go back and try to retrieve some things, the damage was amazing. Holes in the side of my refrigerator; antique oak table with legs broken completely off. I thought it was unusual that they left it covered in their moving blanket, until I removed it and found the legs completely broken off! My tool box , with all my tools, is gone, and who knows what else is missing. My computer, being very well packed, was also destroyed; toppled by crushed boxes to the ceiling of the bin. my scooter has been inoperable since being moved, and has spent a month at the dealership. The mirrors were ripped off, scratced on both sides, the cover gone, the battery actually removed, and we're still not sure what else is going on with it.In over a month, they still don't know!

I am so disgusted with this company, and do plan to file a complaint, as soon as I can get back to check out the rest of the damage. They also went thru every box they moved. The boxes had ALL been retaped.

I DO HOPE ANYONE LOOKING TO MOVE READS THIS AND AVOIDS THIS COMPANY! THEY NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS NOW! THIS IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Over-United-Moving-Storage/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33021/All-Over-United-Moving-Storage-united-Transport-Lied-destructive-movers-many-missing-i-796448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Over United Moving & Storage

refrigerator now not working! Thanks Unitied

AUTHOR: Micci Miller - (United States of America)

Well now that I've had a chance to move in the refrigerator, only to find it no longer works.  Maybe the 2 big holes All Over United Movers put in the side!!!  I can't wait to see what else is destroyed and missing.  They are thiefs!!!   If you decide to go with this mover, you deserve to be ripped off after all of the posts about this illegally run company