Complaint Review: All Painting And Power Washing, LLC.

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2008

• Reported By:Glen Burnie, MD 21060 Maryland
All Painting And Power Washing, LLC.
8215 Grainfield Rd Severn, Maryland U.S.A.

All Painting & Power Washing, LLC.all Painting And Power Washing, LLC. employee stealing Severn Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: All Painting is Honest! These accusations are a lie!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Just not true!

I had work done with all painting&power washing and was not happy with the work. What I asked for was 3 rooms to be painted and let me tell you it looked like my kids have done it, paint on my carpet on my hardwood floors
and still had holes on walls that was to be getting fixed. I was also missing some mony I had in a room that was not getting painted so I call mr all and told him about this and he said how do you know my guys took the
money, well I said this was a room that was not to be painted that i had the money in and i found the same color paint in that room that matched the rooms your guys were painting on the floor and my bed post well mr all said that he was not going to do anything about that because that was enough proof well i slamed the phone down So a week goes buy and mr all sent me a letter to pay him the final balance or he will put a lein on my house well i had pay the balance this company is a rip off i feel sorry for any one who has them do any work for them I also found out that the guys he has working for him are from the local jail work release. watch out for this company the web
page look great so i trusted them www.allpaintingandpowerwashing.com

Glen Burnie, MD 21060, Maryland
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Painting-And-Power-Washing-LLC/Severn-Maryland-21146/All-Painting-Power-Washing-LLCall-Painting-And-Power-Washing-LLC-employee-stealing-S-296118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Painting And Power Washing, LLC.

All Painting is Honest! These accusations are a lie!

AUTHOR: MissResponsible - ()

I stake my reputation on All Painting & Power Washing. I've been an employee there for over 6 years (and I'm not a criminal). These accusations against the company were truely shocking to see, and completely untrue!

We handle each job with care and consideration, especially when it comes to cleanliness; drop cloths, plastic, tape, masking paper, and we clean up at the end of everyday with hepa filter vaccuums. For someone to accuse us of leaving such a mess is rediculous! Furthermore, if any concerns were brought to our attention while we were working, we would immediately remedy the situation in whatever way necassary to ease the customers mind.

We have high quality standards and we take pride in our work. I am an artistic painter in my free time, so my straight lines are unmatched. Many of our other painters were hired with years of experience in the field already. We hire professionals, not criminals. If anyone were ever accused of stealing from a customer I know Mr. All would take it extremely seriously; investigations would be made and diciplinary action would be taken. Zero tolerance!

As for the person who wrote this complaint, I dont know who they are; maybe a disgruntled ex-employee, maybe a competing company, maybe just some jerk with a personal grudge. Whoever they are, I think its obvious by their spelling, grammer, and general attitude, that they are not a reputable source for information.

All Painting & Power Washing is a responsible and honest company. I'd stake my reputaion on it, and I have for over 6 years. You can trust All Painting. They take care of their customers.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Just not true!

AUTHOR: Jeffrey - (U.S.A.)

This is simply not true. Totally bogus. This job never existed. An employee that I fired must have filed this report to try to get back at me. If somebody wanted to file a "real" complaint against me, that person has the option of contacting the Maryland Home Improvement Commision, in which they would have to give their real name, then an investgation would occur. This was never done. But since this is a site where anybody can make up stuff and hide behind a fake name like "Harry", this was there only other option of trying to make me look bad.
"It didnt work". MHIC 79737 is my licensed number in which you can check my record with a real organization. You will find that since I have been in business, there has'nt been one complaint against me.
I am proud of my company and the people that work with me.
I am very disappointed in this web site to allow such false statements to be printed and veiwed to mis-leading the public. The person filing this report and Ripoff Report should be ashamed.