Complaint Review: All Points Moving and Storage CA

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: Patty G. — escondido California United States of America
All Points Moving and Storage CA
17328 Ventura Blvd. #123 Encino CA 91316 Encino, California United States of America

All Points Moving and Storage , All Points Vanlines Most horrible mover in the world! Fraudulant Thieves Encino, California

All Points Moving and Storage (DOT #872522 ICC MC #382138.  This company changed the price of 3800.00 to 6100.00 in my driveway while the move was in process.  There was nothing I could do because I had to be out of the house and leave for California the next day.  It was July 3!  They not only ripped me off on pricing, then they would not give me a delivery date and avoided all of my calls for 3 weeks.  The agreement was that all merchandise remained in the container it was packed into at my house in Seattle, then it would be stored in CA and I would need to give 5 days notice to deliver.  Not only did I have to threaten legally, and have my lawyer contact them to get it delivered, but it was not in the same container it started in.  All  wood furniture was damaged, scratched,  broken. Mirrors smashed, valuable cracked, dented smashed.  A list of at least 30 items are missing, watches, clothing, lamp fixtures, artwork.  They demanded cash when they delivered. I have a claim in but cannot get them to honor it.

I have moved many times over the years - I have never encountered anything like this.  I am missing precious valuables, and so much is fdamaged that I do not have the means to replace.  How do people legally stay in business?  If anyone can help please send me your suggestions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Points-Moving-and-Storage-CA/Encino-California-91316/All-Points-Moving-and-Storage-All-Points-Vanlines-Most-horrible-mover-in-the-world-Frau-821800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Points Moving and Storage CA