shift

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: plumeria08 — Mission Viejo California United States of America
All Pro Auto Body
1145 W. I Street Apt #35 Ontario, California United States of America

All Pro Auto Body Vincent Petro, This skinny Russian guy named Vince Petro approached me around my neighborhood and said he and his 2 workers (Anthony ..chubby with bad English grammar and a darker guy named Michael) could fix it Ontario, California

This skinny Russian guy named Vince Petro approached me around my neighborhood and said he and his 2 workers (Anthony ..chubby with bad English grammar and a darker guy named Michael) could fix it for $300. I hesitated but before I could make a sensible decision, he mentions they work for a legit mobile bumper and dent company and are doing it on the side to make some extra cash.  To make you feel even more secure, he gives you a business card of the company they "claim" to work for and convince you they are legit. Green business card called All Pro Auto Body with disconnected numbers.  There was one working phone# on the card.  It rang to a guy named Steve who claims he was a former business partner.  Sounded legit, but who really knows the truth?  They become a little more forceful and you suddenly agree because of the low price and convincing statements and sob stories about how hes got kids to feed. [continued below]....
.....

45 minutes later, they say they are done and at first glance it looked better, but I couldnt tell the final outcome b/c they pasted a bubble gum looking mud (bondo and primer) on the work area. Before you can say anything, they tell you it has to set for at least 24 hours and by tomorrow, just wash it off yourself or take it to a car wash and it will look brand new!  Not only did not NOT fix the dent, but they added additional damages to my fender and door panel that they just covered up with the compound!  They also spray painted the scratches on my bumper the wrong color!  I ended up calling Anthonys cell# 909-275-9543 and he claimed he didnt know me at first & then suddenly remembered.   Once I told him about the rip off job they performed he cussed me out and told me to F**K off b**ch.  DONT GIVE INTO THESE SCAM ARTISTS.  They even asked me to throw in a tip!  Get their license plate# and call the police!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2011 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Pro-Auto-Body/Ontario-California-91762/All-Pro-Auto-Body-Vincent-Petro-This-skinny-Russian-guy-named-Vince-Petro-approached-me-a-748300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Pro Auto Body