Complaint Review: All Pro Transmission & Auto Care

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: gacustomer — Snellville Georgia
All Pro Transmission & Auto Care
5465 Buford Hwy. Norcross, Georgia United States of America

All Pro Transmission & Auto Care All Pro Transmissions If you want to pay what you didn't agree ask for most expensive diagnostics at All Pro Transmission & Auto Care Norcross, Georgia

I have called All Pro Transmission & Auto Care to provide me with free diagnostics, free estimate and repair of my Honda Accord Transmission (this was advertised and communicated to me by All Pro Technician). All Pro agreed to provide free diagnostic and free estimate. Knowing there was no fee associated with diagnostic and estimate, I have allowed All Pro Transmission & Auto Care too take my car from my address to their shop.

Three days later, they have called me with estimate of $2800. As the cost was unreasonable, I have rejected estimate. However, All Pro did not release possession of my car without $675.00 for "something" not agreed by me. Because I rejected estimate and payment of $675.00 for "some work" which was not done to repair my transmission, I have lost my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Pro-Transmission-Auto-Care/Norcross-Georgia-30071/All-Pro-Transmission-Auto-Care-All-Pro-Transmissions-If-you-want-to-pay-what-you-didnt-1046339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Pro Transmission & Auto Care