Complaint Review: All Realty Services of Daytona Beach

3160 Vinland Rd., Ste 5 Kissimmee, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 407-483-0646 or 800-994-2
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

All Realty Services of Daytona Beach Ripped off for up-front "partial" fee of $250 as well as $500 appraisal fee in order to sell timeshare Kissimmee, Florida

Way back in early 2006 I was "sold a bill of goods" (in other words ripped off) by a Mr. G______ of this company who proclaimed he would have no problem finding me a buyer for my timeshare that I no longer needed/wanted.  I had become a widow in 2003 and could not afford the payments for the timeshare, so decided I needed to sell it.

I truly feel that I was taken advantage of (especially as I was a widow) and was told that, since I could not afford the full up-front fee of $500, he would allow me to pay $250 up-front and the other $250 upon the sale of the timeshare.  I would, however, need $495 to get an appraisal of the timeshare in order to sell it.  I knew of no appraisers, so he recommended one, I borrowed the money from my mother, and paid the money.

Over the next three years, I attempted to speak with Mr. G_______ several times and was told each time that they would have him call me back.  One time only, he did call me back and said that I was asking too much money for the timeshare, so I lowered the asking price.  I have not ever heard from him again, even after attempting several more times to reach him.

I guess you learn best from your mistakes, but what a costly mistake for a widow that was taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Realty-Services-of-Daytona-Beach/Kissimmee-Florida-34746/All-Realty-Services-of-Daytona-Beach-Ripped-off-for-up-front-partial-fee-of-250-as-well-726293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Realty Services of Daytona Beach