Complaint Review: All Realty Services.Orlando,FL

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Maureen Petersen — Bronx New York United States of America
All Realty Services.Orlando,FL
3160 Vineland RD , Kissimmee Florida Orlando, Florida United States of America

All Realty Services.Orlando,FL I don;t like the fact you lied to me. The fee you charged was for your benefit. Please refund me. Orlando, Florida

I was told by a representative of All realty services that i would not be charged a up-front fee. Yet they informed me there was an appraisal fee, charged by another company. I later found they lied. They were the ones who charged the fee. I did not hear from them until i contacted them. I was then  given some phony excuse of why they did not contact me.I found out through farther research of timeshares that the fee could have been charged after a legitimate sale. So after that i knew they were scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Realty-ServicesOrlandoFL/Orlando-Florida-/All-Realty-ServicesOrlandoFL-I-dont-like-the-fact-you-lied-to-me-The-fee-you-charged-1016533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Realty Services.Orlando,FL