Complaint Review: All Roads Driving School

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 08, 2007

• Reported By:queens New York
All Roads Driving School
107-08 Rockaway Blvd Ozone Park, New York U.S.A.

All Roads Driving School In Queens No CDL - All Roads Will leave you as ROAD-KILL ripoff Ozone Park New York

*Author of original report: BAD CHECK

WARNING. CDL students-BEWARE. WARNING. This is the worst driving school in Queens.

I am a veteran who wanted to get my Class-B license, but instead All Roads Driving took my money and left me in the cold. I took a couple of lessons and on several occasions, the driving instructors were late- one two occassions they were over an hour late. When I asked the instructors why they were late, they would tell me that they didn't know about my appointment until today- The person in-charge of scheduling (Her name is Genie, she is very forgetful and on two occasions I witnessed her co-workers arguing with her about appointments and lost accounts)didn't tell them. I should have left then, but I stayed because the school was nearby.

But what really PISSED ME OFF was when no instructor showed up for my one hour lesson and Road Test Appointment. I waited for two hours, in the COLD weather, and no one showed up. After two hours, I left and posted a note on their door. Another two hours later, I called them to find out what happened and wasn't given an explanation, in-fact they put me on hold for 20 minutes. I had to go up there to at-least get some of my money back.

I drove their Bus, I'm surprised and some of the instructors I spoke with said they are also surprised the Bus passed inspection. The Bus is very hard to steer and shakes like it's about to fall apart in any minute. Maybe this Bus passed inspection with alittle under-the-table money.

Mitch
queens, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2007 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Roads-Driving-School/Ozone-Park-New-York-11417/All-Roads-Driving-School-In-Queens-No-CDL-All-Roads-Will-leave-you-as-ROAD-KILL-ripoff-O-242441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Roads Driving School

BAD CHECK

AUTHOR: Mitch - (U.S.A.)

WARNING.........All Roads gave me a refund check that BOUNCED- They wrote me a Bad Check.......WARNING