Complaint Review: All Seasons Holidays US

• Reported By: Barb — MANGOPLAH Nationwide Australia
All Seasons Holidays US
4104 W. Linebaugh Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Holidays US Not returning credit when asked Tampa, Florida

I am wanting to report about All Seasons Holidays US. I looked at an ad on the internet about a holiday to only find out about it. They rang the very next day, as I live in Australia, and were pushing for a sale. As it turned out, they told me that it was a great deal and that it does not have to be taken until Mar next year. I told them I had to think about it and talk to my husband. They then insisted on getting my credit card details and I mentioned that I do not like it until I have spoken to my husband.

I was then under the understanding that it will not be debited by this account until I confirm that I will come. After being transferred to another person who was suppose to be the manager, he then confirmed that it had gone through. I stated that it was not to go through until I made up my mind that I would go. After checking my credit card account, I noticed that it did come out straight away and notifiedy them to cancel it. Anyway, after being at them for the last 2 months to return my credit, they still have not done so. I also have my credit card institution looking into it. I am so discusted that a company can take the money out as quick as that but not put it back just as quick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Holidays-US/Tampa-Florida-33624/All-Seasons-Holidays-US-Not-returning-credit-when-asked-Tampa-Florida-711604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Holidays US