Complaint Review: All Seasons Travel And Resorts

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2004

• Reported By:Vasteras Europe
All Seasons Travel And Resorts
Hammond Drive 1140, Atlanta, GA Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

All Seasons Travel And Resorts, ASTAR I got my money back thanks to Rip-off Report! Atlanta Georgia

You helped me find courage and information to go on with my cancellation. I now fully understand the great impact of rip off report, especially for people in other countries all around the world picked out as a target for this company. Don't let them first make you happy and then disppointed and sorry without letting the world know about it! THANK YOU RIP.OFF. REPORT!

Kristina
Vasteras
Sweden

Click here to see Rip-off Reports filed where consumers say thank you Rip-off Report & badbusinessbureau.com, that we saved them money. Not included are the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 02:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel-And-Resorts/Atlanta-Georgia/All-Seasons-Travel-And-Resorts-ASTAR-I-got-my-money-back-thanks-to-Rip-off-Report-Atlant-110086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel And Resorts