Complaint Review: All Seasons Travel

• Updated: Wed, August 25, 2010

• Reported By: Ryleen — victoria Other Australia
All Seasons Travel
no idea Orlando, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Travel Brett Lafountain, Charlie Con artists tried to tell me I won a 2 week holiday to Florida and a cruise to the Bahammas, they hung up when they couldn't get my credit card details out of me Orlando, Florida

I receieved a call from a Brett from All Seasons Travel, who tried to tell me I won a 2 week trip for 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. the trip would be to Florida for 7 days 6 nights and then on a 3 night cruise to the Bahammas, you had a choice of 7 day car rental or a 2 day pass to the theme park. To cut a long story short you only had to pay $998.00 for the whole trip, then they want your credit card details, I knew it was a scam, they hung up on me when I refused to give details, so please beware of these con men.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2010 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel/Orlando-Florida-/All-Seasons-Travel-Brett-Lafountain-Charlie-Con-artists-tried-to-tell-me-I-won-a-2-week-h-634534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel