Complaint Review: All Seasons Travel

• Submitted: Sun, April 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 22, 2012

• Reported By: Smee — Napier New Zealand
All Seasons Travel
4104 W. Linebaugh Ave., Tampa, FL 33624 phone: 1- Tampa, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Travel Clever extortion Tampa, Florida

This persistent outfit is "at it" again. Like so many others, I was scammed to the tune of $994USD. I was passed from one individual to another ( 3 in total ) explaining to me a "too good to be true" holiday package which I had evidently won by completing a survey. Their representative, Brandon , assured me that the "cool off" option could be exercised when I baulked about giving out my credit card number ( should have followed my instincts !! ). My very astute wife recognised I had been scammed and I cancelled my credit card 15 mins after the initial conversation ......... too late, this crowd had already pinged my card ........ man, are they good at what they do.

When I exercised the money back option described to me, I received countless calls from Barbara who only wanted to discuss my holiday .......... she was unable to identify the survey that I had completed or which company this was with & was not prepared to refund my money.

My bank is on the case, attempting to reverse the charges so I might get lucky. Watch this ripoff crowd - they are real good at what they do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33624/All-Seasons-Travel-Clever-extortion-Tampa-Florida-872157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel