Complaint Review: All Seasons Travel

• Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: Brucie — Wights Mountain Internet Australia
All Seasons Travel
4104 West Linebaugh Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Travel Derica & Richard They were so friendly & completely took me in. Tampa, Florida

I do a lot of competitions/surveys so when I got a call from 'Derica" about a holiday to Florida & a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas I was all ears. Two days prior I had won a small competition with a beer company so mebey I was too gullible at the time. I did get a lovely prize from the beer company! Whilst speaking to the lady, I googled the company she said she was from and subsequently opened the website. Yes it was all there. Why did I not look for a scam on the web? I would like 5 minutes with these con people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33624/All-Seasons-Travel-Derica-Richard-They-were-so-friendly-completely-took-me-in-Tampa-839093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel