receives

• Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: Mezz — Ingleburn Other Australia
All Seasons Travel
4104 W. Linebaugh Ave. Tampa, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Travel Refused refund when offered 30 day cancellation policy Tampa, Florida

Hi-

I received a phone call on Monday from All Seasons Travel.  They announced I had won a discounted holiday package to Florida, Miami and Bahamas etc.  They had apparently offered this because I hold a VISA card.  They pressured me into paying for it over the phone straight away if I did not want to miss out on this great offer.  I informed them I still had to speak with my husband and so they promised me a 30 day review period whereby I could cancel the registration within 30days and get a full refund of the $998.
The following day I called to cancel it and obviously they flatly refused to.  Ater I begged them giving all sorts of excuses, I convinced them to give me a $500 refund.
I then became suspicious and when I checked the company on Google, it came out they are a scam.  Long story short, I have been tricked into this whole thing.

There are many websites and reviews where people have gone through the exact same thing as me.

I literally begged them to cancel this whole thing and give me as much as I can get back but they were playing mind games with me and as my money is in their bank account, I can only be agreeable and nice to them over the phone so I can get the most of my money back while I am at the same time desperately trying to get my bank HSBC Australia, ACCC and BBB (which is an investigative bureau in the US that has  previously dealt with this scam agency when they tricked another lady in the US into paying for a holiday package that does not exist) help me out and reverse the funds into my account.

I would really appreciate any assistance you can provide me with in recovering my money and also in stopping these people.  While they may not have said it in words, their script over the phone gave me the impression (and most probably many other people had the same impression) that they are somehow linked with Visa and Mastercard.

Kindly advise how I can win this case.  I have already lodged a dispute form with my bank by giving the bank all the websites where people have been ripped off by this agency.

At the end of the day, I was promised full US$998.00 back at no extra charges should I choose to cancel the registration within 30 days, which is what I did.  Now they wont cancel it and will keep $500 to themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33624/All-Seasons-Travel-Refused-refund-when-offered-30-day-cancellation-policy-Tampa-Florida-843188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel