Complaint Review: All Seasons Travel

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Lady — New Zealand New Zealand
All Seasons Travel
4104 W. Linebaugh Ave., Tampa, Florida, 33624 Internet United States of America

All Seasons Travel Aggressive company representative refused to reverse my credit card charge Internet

I was contacted by this company on my cell phone at work.  Asked if I remembered applying some months ago for a discounted holiday to Florida and the Bahamas.  Remembered something vaguely but couldn't remember all the details.  They gave me all the details of the holiday, which included accommodation at the Radisson and Hilton, theme parks, Universal Studios and a Carnival Cruise in the Bahamas for four.  The guys name was Thomas O'Neill.

I was then passed on to David Newbury who went over the details again and said it would only cost US$998 for four adults and we had 18 months to book the holiday.  Then asked for my credit card details.  I was very cautious about doing this and looking back realised he hadn't told me then they would immediately charge my card.  Gave me the understanding that it was only to "hold" the booking (same as when you book a hotel room to hold a reservation).  Like a fool I gave in - not like me because usually if it is too good to be true it usually is!?

When I realised he had charged my card straight away I told him I did not like the way he had misled me and I did not want the holiday and to reverse the charge on my card immediately.  He refused, would not listen and starting shouting at me.  I said if he didn't I would call my bank, the Police and the internet fraud squad.

Whilst he was still on my cell phone I immediately called my bank.  They checked my account and yes it had been charged.  I relayed the story to them and they immediately cancelled my credit card, spoke to their fraud squad whilst I was holding on and told me they were a scam.  All this time the guy was on my cell shouting at me telling me I had lied to the bank.  I hung up but he rang back twice, still shouting at me so I turned off my phone.  Really angry with myself for being sucked in!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons-Travel/internet/All-Seasons-Travel-Aggressive-company-representative-refused-to-reverse-my-credit-card-ch-856384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons Travel