Complaint Review: All Seasons

• Reported By: Andy Sayer — Stirling North S A Other Australia
All Seasons
4104 W. Linebaugh Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

All Seasons Have sold me a holiday package fo $998.00 Tampa, Florida

I am not sure if this is a scam but wish to find out before paying any booking fees etc.

I was contacted by phone offering me a holiday package in Florida. It comprises of 7 days/6 nights in Orlando plus 3days/2 nights Fort Lauderdale.

Free 2 day Travel Award ( Olando Portion )
Two 2 day passes to Universal Studios Orlando, Fl
                              or
Compact/midsized unlimited mileage 7 continuous day rental car.

Plus Bonus Holidays!( Optional )
4 days/3 nights Cruise  The Bahamas
3 days/2 nights Las Vegas

Paid $998.00.

All the information & confirmation was sent by email & I have printed a copy for reference. I have 2yrs to take this up & was planning to go next March. I have phoned the number supplied & asked for the best time to take it. It really does sound authentic. My wife & daughter found this site & I thought I would check it out, before committing further.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Seasons/Tampa-Florida-33624/All-Seasons-Have-sold-me-a-holiday-package-fo-99800-Tampa-Florida-784036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Seasons