Complaint Review: All Star Communications

• Submitted: Tue, March 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 21, 2006

• Reported By:Mableton Georgia
All Star Communications
6433 Topanga Canyon Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

All Star Communications All star communications Canoga Park California

On Feb 7, 2006, This company contacted me about a special offer for movieunlimited, netsavers, deluxe holiday.

I wasn't answering my phone but the company was very persistent in contacting me. Finally, I answer the phone and the lady inform me they have a special introductory offer for 4.95 to send my package out within 7 to 10 days.

The company apparently already have my checking account number so it seems. They know who I banked with e.t.c, so I thought to myself maybe this company is for real.

The lady was so nice in telling me about the program and answer all types of questions that I had. I finally gave in. I said okay fine I will take 4.95 and take a risk. Well they preceeding with an automation service so I guess this is for validation or something. The recording was saying you authorize the following company blah blah to take out 4.95 for movie unlimited, 4.95 netsavers, 129.00 deluxe holidays will be your gift for completing a year with the company for vacation or something. I assume the whole package was still 4.95 and said yes to each one. The company inform me the amount will be deducted in 3 to 5 days. They deducted earlier. When I recieve my package.. Oh my god people it look as if someone just type something on the computer... I was not convince this was a great deal at all. The deluxe holiday package was just a piece of paper, netsavers, I never recieved my movie package. Netsavers was suppose to be a internet thing. I look over each one and tried to contact the company to cancel all of them because of course it look fake. They said they can't refund the 4.95 only 129.00 so I was like I don't care about the 4.95 just send me back my 129.00. They inform me it takes 4 to 6 weeks to refund my money. I bitched then, I said it took you two days to take my money you need to send my money now. They said they will submit the refund papers to manager immediately. Its now time for the refund. I don't see anything. I monitor my account closely to see if the company try to deduct any money. Thanks to the editors suggestions::::::

I did get a refund from my bank though. 3/20/2006 Since I authorized one transaction, I did let the company keep it, I didn't want to look crazy from my bank. just in case the company use the recording.

My advice is this: when the company say to u still have an active checking account say no to each question. or just tell them not to call you.

Sign up for the opt out, or get one of those telemarketeers block you put on your phone. I have one.

Ward
Mableton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Star-Communications/Canoga-Park-California-91303/All-Star-Communications-All-star-communications-Canoga-Park-California-182366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Star Communications