- Report: #785137
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: All Star Marketing
All Star Marketing9595 Six Pines Bldg. 8, Level 2, Suite 8210 The Woodlands, Texas United States of America
All Star Marketing Advantage - Larry O'Brien - Kevin Manny - Lindsey - Robin White Work from home, Larry O'Brien, The Woodlands Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Larry started me off with a trial day and always asked how many sales I could close on. I have a very good closing ratio and I was near to closing quite a few. As they say "that little hair on my neck" was sticking up and I couldn't believe it was this easy.
It was time to start the hiring process and I was to call a Liza at HR to get on payroll and this morning I was supposed to do it. Something told me not to do it just yet. So I waited and came back home to sit at the computer and follow up with my traffic. [continued below]....
Regus Executive suites was the building I interviewed at and I contacted them but they had no idea what was going on. They just rent rooms out like hotel rooms and people can interview for whatever they want. I have also followed up with the TWC in Texas with their fraud division to see what can be done. This is unbelievable and i'm glad that I only did this for a day and a half. Had this been two weeks and no check I would have been devastated. I hope that my response helps other people. Thanks for Rip Off Report for helping me understand what was going on.
If you come across, Lindsey, Larry, or Robin stay away. This all happened because I posted my resume on Monster.com and I was forewarned by a friend that these jobs are "jokes" and I should have listened.
Things you should look out for because I'm not sure anyone is listing signs:
1. Lindsey in a office space with just no preparations.
2. She should have your resume (they ask you to provide one, i'm sure it's so that they can act as though they are screening your employment history in that moment).
3. Larry O'Brien's North Eastern twang.
4. Ask all the questions that come to your mind, even if they sound stupid. "I asked "in any event a product is misprinted who gets the brunt of the clients complaint". Larry said, "don't worry once you make the sale we have people who can resolve that conflict".
Here is the number to call if you want to investigate, 704.479.1594
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Star-Marketing/The-Woodlands-Texas-77380/All-Star-Marketing-Advantage-Larry-OBrien-Kevin-Manny-Lindsey-Robin-White-Wor-785137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.