• Report: #1119719

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: tattoogoddess — dallas Texas
All Star Motivation
8500 stemmons fwy; dallas tx Nationwide USA

All Star Motivation allstar motivation S******* Over an Employee AND the Sibling garland dallas area Nationwide

Well, for starters they lied about a lot of things. First: they don't tell you that you have to sell 100 bottles before you get paid. Second: when you go to deal with family matters, they assume you quite working for them. Third: when someone you know goes to work there the boss or other employees stab you in your back.

Whats funny is they also take you on "bussiness trips" and say gas will be completly paid for. It wasn't. My friend went on a trip with them and was told "you are a blow out and you'll just sit in your living room for the rest of your life being a quiter." Now thats great profecional skills right there (sarcasm).

I paid gas out of my pocket. When my trainer broke my car I still had to pay with my own money. Worst part is i still haven't got paid for driving on the trip.

My friend was also told that they would be dropped off at the bus station and have to figure out how to get home. This office is rude, before the trip was even in motion they were told if they didn't go on the business trip that they would get fired. What the hell?!

I had to pick up my friend up at the Greyhound bus station. The boss knew my friend didn't have any money and didn't pay for the ticket. I had to pay the way home and pick my friend up.

They exspect you to be there even when family is MORE IMPORTANT at the time. Its like you can't have a life and its always work. Just because they're  single and (some) don't have families to support, or they just don't care about theirs; doesnt mean everyone that works there has to be the same way.

They lie and they teach you to lie. If you are a great liar, go work for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Star-Motivation/nationwide/All-Star-Motivation-allstar-motivation-S-Over-an-Employee-AND-the-Sibling-garland-1119719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Star Motivation