Complaint Review: All Star Vacation Marketing Group

• Reported By: Candi — San Francisco California United States of America
All Star Vacation Marketing Group
825 Brickell Bay Dr. Suite 246 Miami, Florida United States of America

All Star Vacation Marketing Group Scam Miami , Florida

This is a formal complaint of the false and misleading propaganda the above company All Star Vacation Marketing Group is using to manipulate the public to get their so call vacation packages.  I "WON" a set of three vacation package (Package include: Orlando 5/4, Daytona Beach 3/2, and Anaheim 3/2) by answering to the correct question in the radio station (105.5 FM, Radio Luz, Spanish radio station in Sacramento, CA) in March of 2009. They told me that I had to pay an "Administrative Cost" basically taxes for the package and that I had 18 months to use these vacation and if I couldn't use them then I could transfer it to someone else. I recently called them to make reservation; the number listed on my sale receipt is no longer working. I went on the internet and found their number.  I called them and they didnt have my information on the system since they supposedly updated their software the beginning of this year. I faxed them my sales receipt. On March 2010, I called them to make my reservation; Marilen (Customer Service Rep @ 786-228-5818) asked me who was going, their name and age as well of what was my annual income. I found odd that she was asking for my annual income... She told me that I had to make more than $50,000.00 annual otherwise, I couldn't get the trip. She said that I had to pay a reservation fee and that I had to pay anywhere from $8-$12 per hotel day. In addition, that I had to sit down for 90 minutes to listen to a presentation and that I had to bring a credit card with me. Afterwards, she asked me for my credit card number to charge me the $60.00 reservation fee. I told her that I wasnt informed of all of this when I WON the vacation package and that I had doubts.  Do not trust this company whatsoever and do not give out your credit information whatsoever if you are told that you won.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Star-Vacation-Marketing-Group/Miami-Florida-33131/All-Star-Vacation-Marketing-Group-Scam-Miami-Florida-585262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Star Vacation Marketing Group