Complaint Review: All Star Vacations

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:longview Washington
All Star Vacations
625 Brickell Bay Drive Miami, Florida U.S.A.

All Star Vacations this a rip off for mexican !!!! all star vacations miami Florida

I had supposedly won a prize on the Spanish station 98.3 fm which included an all-inclusive package to Punta Cana and another to Orlando, Florida.When I called I was told that I was very lucky to get through and that it was a limited time offer.

A week later I received a receipt for my deposit of $345.00 and a brochure. That is when I realized that I had been a victim of a marketing scam. The brochure vaguely indicated that in order to get my packages I would have to attend a 90 minute time share presentation. During our phone conversation, they never mentioned that they were a time share company or anything like that. They had only stated that I had won these packages at a discounted rate and made it sound so great that I could not refuse. Had I known what they were really about, however, I never would have accepted their offer.

I read the brochure very carefully because I had a bad feeling about the whole thing since the very beginning because they spoke really quickly, almost as if they intended to confuse me.

Chuy
longview, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Star-Vacations/Miami-Florida-33131/All-Star-Vacations-this-a-rip-off-for-mexican-all-star-vacations-miami-Florida-445943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Star Vacations