Complaint Review: All Stars Appliance Repair Company

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Monica California
All Stars Appliance Repair Company
13351 Burbank Blvd. Suite 5 Valley Glen, California U.S.A.

All Stars Appliance Repair Company Company performed repairs without approval, broke a water valve and then left a hefty bill! Valley Glen California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Totally WRONG! This person is lying!

This company performed expensive repairs without approval and then when broke a water valve... left the house saying, "I didn't do it. Hire a plumber".

Prior to this company's service call, I had a conversation with the owner directly stating that I wanted to know the cost of repair. If it was going to be too much, then we would simply replace the unit. They did the work without approval and then left a bill for $853.27

This company has threatened to get lawyers involved for stopping payment on his check. Ironically, we did not cancel the check until water started pouring out from the bottom of the ice maker less than 15 minutes after he left.

This company is not to be trusted or used

Joy
Santa Monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Stars-Appliance-Repair-Company/Valley-Glen-California-91401/All-Stars-Appliance-Repair-Company-Company-performed-repairs-without-approval-broke-a-wat-342127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Stars Appliance Repair Company

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Totally WRONG! This person is lying!

AUTHOR: Dennis Kraft - (U.S.A.)

This person lying, all these movements from her side just because she tried just NOT pay for service we are greatfully did for her! She even made several complaints to consumer affairs and BBB. JUST to prevent our charges to her and cheap development company she working for, shame of you lady! She is never approved to any one any fact about our bad job. All that everything ONLY for not to pay us! She is got a spoiled little boss who's been talk with me by phone and who said: " - You wanna go with me to the court ? You wanna measure my money with yours? I got more money than You, hi said, so, I will win that court!" All that stupid situation was settled up by my "poor" customer. Now, she's probably proud what she did - she saved she's boss money and steal it from my technician. God Bless You! That's all!