• Report: #792089

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2011

• Reported By: gbhappy — Santa Paula California United States of America
All State Financial Services
333 South Hope Street Los Angeles, California United States of America

All State Financial Services Eclipse Enterprises Inc Received "real" check $4850 for "processing fee" $4100, in order to win $450,000. Bank & account no real! Total scam. Los Angeles, California

Recieved very real looking check for $4850 to help with processing fee of $4100 due to my winning 2nd place in the USA Mega international sweepstakes. 2nd place win: $450,000

Knew this was a scam, but for fun I called the bank (TD Bank) and gave them the account number. It was verified that the account was an active account, but the bank could not verify to me that the owner was indeed Eclipse Enterprises Inc.

Further, after searching on line for the names and addresses of both All State Financial Services and Eclipse Enterprises, I found that neither company showed up on my searches.

Apparently, they used the promotion Manager name before: Dona June ~ which I found in other similar scams in the "Ripoffreport" files.

Also, did a reverse phone look up on 1-778-986-7267 and found it was a land line in Newton, BC. I am awaiting the owners name from a paid phone number owner research company.

I know the drill. I did not bother processing this check or calling the guy they want me to call. It makes no sense to win $450,000 and have a company send me a small check in order for me to send another one back to them in order to collect winnings. Good luck with that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Financial-Services/Los-Angeles-California-90014/All-State-Financial-Services-Eclipse-Enterprises-Inc-Received-real-check-4850-for-proc-792089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All State Financial Services