Complaint Review: All State Imaging

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Owensboro Kentucky
All State Imaging
21621 Nordhoff Street Chatsworth, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 818-678-4550
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

All State Imaging High pressure, non-stop calling and harrassing for overpriced products and attempts as automatic shipping of unneeded/unwanted merchandise at over inflated prices ripoff Chatsworth California

I was called up with the promise of high yield, low-cost printer ink for our office. Before three weeks had past the salesman had called back three times to tell me that he was shipping more. I kept telling him it was unnecessary. I didn't need anymore. I had already had to exchange the first shipment because they were defective.

After feeilng cornered again and again to buy something, anything I told him that I still didn't need a shipment. Another employee was duped into accepting shipment.

In order to avoid dealing with the sales jerk, I intentionally didn't pay them for three months with the exception of very small payments. Even then, as I was on a nearly daily basis explaining that I would pay for the unwanted product when funds were available, I was still being pitched.

You tell them that you don't want any more, they just push your shipment date back about a month or two and then try to ship it again later.

Finally, I pay them--thinking that they would not want to contact me again; already he has called and tried to tell me that we still have to purchase over $500 more in product. He (the salesman) paints a sob story and then turns on the heat to buy. Even when I am meeting with clients this guy tries to stay on the phone and sell, sell, sell.

The pressure and the harrassment are completlely unprofessional. The sly extra charges for shipping that they promise to wave are also uncalled for.

All State Imaging. Unless you like feeling like you're in a deal with the mob, hang up the phone the first time they call after you give them a resounding "No your services are not needed!"

As for me, they're still calling.

Owensboro, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Imaging/Chatsworth-California-91311/All-State-Imaging-High-pressure-non-stop-calling-and-harrassing-for-overpriced-products-a-252757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All State Imaging