Complaint Review: All State Inventory

• Reported By: Coengage — Smithtown New York United States of America
All State Inventory
Miami, Florida United States of America

All State Inventory IWeb 222 Rip Off Warning Miami, Florida

Become a Home and Small Business Inventory Specialist. That the way the ad read, at least the one I spotted on craigslist. Make $75 per hour conducting inventory reports for large insurance providers... Introducing All State Inventory, perhaps one of the biggest scams out there, this one almost sucked me in!

Responded to an ad on craigslist, all I needed to do was complete a few tasks including a sample inventory report, pay them $175 through what turned out to be a pre-paid one time charge card (the big red flag) and they would send me 18 - 20 consumer contacts that where waiting for me to contact them to schedule an inventory inspection. The goal was to bill the consumer $150 per hour (typical inventory inspection 5 hours) and leave with the funds. Reports were to be furnished to the consumer within a 2 week period. All State Inventory, as a management company with the insurance relationships is paid 50% of the billings 3 times a month.

All sounds great right?

So I bite the hook and they start to reel me in (a guy who goes by the name Todd Myers in customer service) but , this fish has a lot of strength. I start to do my due diligence before making my payment for certification and discover that All State is nowhere to be found on the web or otherwise. I speak with Todd who will not provide me with any corporate information to include owners names or corporate address, well that was enough for me.

Todd is not the sharpest crayon in the box and I gave him a website to look at and he did it revealing his IP address in Miami FL, and so many other very interesting details, all of which I have pushed off to the Florida AG's office... Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Inventory/Miami-Florida-/All-State-Inventory-IWeb-222-Rip-Off-Warning-Miami-Florida-829625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All State Inventory