Complaint Review: All State Legal Services

• Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: Sandy — Morgantown Pennsylvania United States of America
All State Legal Services
N/A Cincinati, Ohio United States of America

All State Legal Services William Turner Legal Documents were filed on me for Fraud from Cash Net for over $5000.00 He said that I would be served by a law officer at my home and work. My work received this ;phone call and was not happy o Cincinati, Ohio

I received a call at my work today from a William Turner stating that he was with all state legal services for cash net.   I have a legal notice to be served against me for fraud on a pay day loan from cash net that was not paid for the funds were retured from my bank which he knew there name.  I asked him why i wasn't informed and he said I was by e-mail.   I do not remember any such messages and if it was junk my computer junks it immediately.    I asked for paper work to be mailed to me and he stated that the paper work would be sent to the nearest court house and the officers would come to my home or place of work.

i do not know of any company and i can't find them on the web.  i checked with cashnet and they advised me that i have no account.

me. turner advised me that i owe over $5000.   this really upsets me and then to call my place of work is so wrong.

I will be calling my bank and police department and anyone else that i need to notify.   what a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Legal-Services/Cincinati-Ohio-/All-State-Legal-Services-William-Turner-Legal-Documents-were-filed-on-me-for-Fraud-from-Ca-768377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All State Legal Services