Complaint Review: All State Moving and storage

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
All State Moving and storage
5601-A Lafayette Place Hyattsville Maryland 20781 Hyattsville, Maryland United States of America

All State Moving and storage They are Moving Scam and Theft organized crime. NOT REAL MOVERS , This is a FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD COMPANY Hyattsville, Maryland

ALL STATE MOVING AND STORAGE, DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY

5601-A Lafayette Place Hyattsville

Maryland 20781

They are Moving Scam and Theft organized crime.  NOT REAL MOVERS , This is a FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD COMPANY

The Better Business Bureau, gives them an F-RATING! ( A is the best rating and F is worst)

They have to many complaint in Better Business Bureau.

Stay away from this company they will steal your money.

There are few references on their web site, dont believe those, they post those by their self.

I scheduled a moving with this company on July 30th to move about 5 miles to new apartment complex.

They were supposed to arrive at 9:30 Am. At 9 oclock they called and said truck was broken and they were going to be late about one hour, but truck didnt show up. I called office several times and told them we have scheduled and paid for using 2 elevators at 2 apartment complex so our time is limited. But they said truck is on its way and will arrive very soon. Finally Truck was arrived at 1:30 PM.

When I talked to driver I find out the truck was not broken and operation manager called Mike was lying to me.

From the moment they arrived they were operating slowly, but I tried to stay within the time limit so I and my 2 brothers were helping them load the truck. They were two movers but one of them was always standing around and talking on the phone and smoking. So it took about 4 hours to load my small suit apartment items. This company has a policy that you have to pay when you arrive at the new location and before they unload the truck. So they held my items
hostage until I paid. When they started unloading the truck again they operated very slowly and talking on cell phone and smoking. I told them you have to work faster but they wanted to fight with me. I called office and talked to manager called Ethan he said no they are good workers and dont push them.

After 2 hours movers said I have to pay for one more hour because it took so long to unload otherwise they will take the rest of my items to the storage. Again I called office and Ethan said: yes you have to pay otherwise they will take your items to the storage. I wanted to call police but building manage told me we have to finish unloading because time for using the elevator was about to finish. So I paid for one more hour.

This was my worst experience for moving. Please dont believe this company . As I told before they are theft organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Moving-and-storage/Hyattsville-Maryland-20781/All-State-Moving-and-storage-They-are-Moving-Scam-and-Theft-organized-crime-NOT-REAL-MO-924386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All State Moving and storage