Complaint Review: All State Rellocation

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: tetdam — San Angelo Texas United States of America
All State Rellocation
15934 S Figueroa St Gardena, California United States of America

All State Rellocation Budgett Van lines DO NOT USE ALL STATE RELOCATION, SCAM, CRIMINAL CASE, LAWYER Gardena, California

I AM SO IN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO NEXT! This moving company that has completley screwed me over, I am missing parts of items that make the item obsolete, as well as full boxes and bags.

I am missing a couple of large items like a full desk, the movers ramed their dollys into our wall so there is marks on our wall, they refused to re-weigh our things since it was a sunday and there was even a box that was razor bladed open. weird...I think this should be a criminal case, there liability is 60 cents a pound but they never informed me of another way to insure my property. They are now saying a whopping 170 bucks will s ettle it, I think not.

Do I have a case? Plus they estimated me at 1300 and now I paid almost twice that to get my things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Rellocation/Gardena-California-90248/All-State-Rellocation-Budgett-Van-lines-DO-NOT-USE-ALL-STATE-RELOCATION-SCAM-CRIMINAL-CA-774293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All State Rellocation