Complaint Review: All State Relocation, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Harry — Redmond Oregon
All State Relocation, Inc.
2000 North State Road 7, Margate, Florida USA

All State Relocation, Inc. All State Relocation Van Lines, Inc. Awful: From Beginning to End! Margate Florida

te Relo was a week late in pick up and our home was sold and we had to vacate ASAP! When they arrived I was told they would except my credit card as previously agreed as I bank out of town in a military credit union. Therefore, I had to drive to Walmart for money orders. All my belongs were shoved into a rental truck with no balk heads to propertly distribute the weight. This is done so its at the bottom are not crushed. After a late pick up they missed the contracted delivery date by almost two weeks. The communication between the driver and custoner service was simly awful!  90% of the time we were told stories as to were our goods were and when they to be delivered.

The price of the move went from the est. [continued below]....

..... of $ 3,600. to almost $6900. and I was never presented with a weight ticket as requested. We had previously moved from WA State to TX by Mayflower who did an excellent job moving a large home into a 3000 sq ft home for $7K. This move we had bare minimum furneture at 1/2 the load of the previous move to more money in less distance. I feel that we were ripped off particularly when 2.5 months later (today 3/20) we finally received our requested final invoice and it was $1,100. light of what we were charged. Really fishy and they ciould give me a satisfactory explaination.

Upon delivery, our belongings were seeverly damaged. New and expensive furneture was damaged, pole lamped were crushed, glassware and china was crushed. My collector bike was bend, parts missing, and the custom paint severly sctatched making a $1000 bike worthless. Boxes were crushed and torn, with some opened and items missing. In total 10 boxes were missing as was luggage and other items.

The delivery truck had no bulkheads installed and therefore everything on the bottom was crushed. The was no deviders to prevent my belongings from being mingled with others. They hired a drifter from the streets to help unload and they scrapped furneture and the walls of the home.

In short, a total disaster, late, over priced, lost, and damaged goods. Simply...a total "Rip Off".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Relocation-Inc/Margate-Florida-33063/All-State-Relocation-Inc-All-State-Relocation-Van-Lines-Inc-Awful-From-Beginning-to-1132159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All State Relocation, Inc.