• Report: #711932

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Melissa — Clermont Florida United States of America
All-State Research Inc
Unit 106- 17 King Street East Dundas, Ontario United States of America

All-State Research Inc Sheneta W. Ihekaire, Barbara Miller, Debra Summers Received letter for a Customer Service Evaluator, w/ a Cashiers Check for $2495.00, of which I was to keep $300 for my "training" pay. Had to call 905-781-4274 when I 1st rcvd this assignment to "vali Dundas, Ontario

I received a letter from a "company"- All-State Research Inc, for the position of Customer Service Evaluator. it was in reference to my application as a customer service representative & that I had been selected to become one of their reps in my region.

" Please be informed that this is a try-out traing assignment that you are required to complete within 48 hrs. This training assignment takes about 2 hours to complete and is PAID training.Training pay rate remains $150 per hour. The aim of this training assignment is for you to familiarize yourself with the practical feel of what secret shopping entails. Please call us at 1-905-781-4274 as soon as you receive this assignment in order to validate the enclosed payment."

I am to got to a Western Union a evaluate the effectiveness & efficiency of a payment system called "western Union". I was to forward $ 1995.00, service charge by WU was $200 & I was to keep $300. There was no info on who or where to forward the money to. When I called the number I was immediately put on hold. tried looking up the # online- it must be a cell phone.

The letter was signed by co-ordinator, Debra Summers, check had a signature of Barbara Miller & stated the remitter was Sheneta W. Ihekaire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-State-Research-Inc/Dundas-Ontario-L9H-1B7/All-State-Research-Inc-Sheneta-W-Ihekaire-Barbara-Miller-Debra-Summers-Received-letter-711932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All-State Research Inc