Complaint Review: All States Office Supply

• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Richie H. — Pompano Beach Florida United States of America
All States Office Supply
1000 West McNab Rd. Pompano Beach, FL 33069 Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

All States Office Supply Richie Holof, Michael O'Keefe, Eric Bravo and Shannon Ferrall. Scam Pompano Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Is Richie Holof Going to Prison Soon?

*Consumer Comment: Allstate's Office Supplies a.k.a Spin Office Solutions, Inc.

*Consumer Comment: Allstate's Office Supplies , Spin Office Solutions, Inc.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ALL STATES OFFICE SUPPLY, INC. vs. JOHN YOKMA AND JOHN DOE

*Consumer Comment: All States Office Supply in Desperate Need of Dishonest Salespeople

*Consumer Comment: Thanx You

*Consumer Comment: Allegations against All States Office Supply are Completely Valid

*Consumer Comment: False allegations

First we call someone in purchasing. We claim to be referred by the CFO/Controller/Other Financial Professional at your company. We offer you great deals.

You think you are getting a price per dozen. My salespeople are giving you the price for each. You think you are ordering only a dozen items. We send you a GROSS (144=12 x 12 dozen) of the items. You end up with a pallet of supplies when you wanted maybe a box. You get a bill for $5000 when you are expecting less than $100.

We keep changing names every time we get in trouble with the State Attorney General's office. The company has been around about 15-20 years. We are all owned by Richie Holof (myself), Michael O'Keefe, Eric Bravo or Shannon Ferrall. My direct email was officeetc1@myacc.net you might be able to reach me at rholof@gmail.com. My personal cell number is 954.347.6323. My other numbers are 954.734.5940, 954.701.4469, and 954.871.9746.

Our home office in Florida has gone by Office Etc., Inc. in Coral Springs, South Bay Office Products in Deerfield Beach, and now All States Office Supply in Pompano Beach. This is where I host the majority of my employees - sales, A/R, and collections. Our warehouses have been located in many places and gone by many names over the years, including:

TP Supply in Fort Mojave, AZ
TriCor Systems in Henderson, NV
Supply Connection in Gulfport, MS
SVT in Columbia, MO

Tornado Office Systems in Dardanelle, AR

You can also try reaching me at my two homes:

7859 NW 111 WAYPARKLAND FL 33076 or

6005 NW 99TH AVEPARKLAND FL 33076.

If you have any questions, don't bother contacting me. I hide behind as many people as I can. I suggest contacting the state's attorney in South Florida.

Katherine Fernandez-Rundle, State Attorney

E. R. Graham Building

1350 N. W. 12 Avenue

Miami, Florida 33136

(305) 547-0100

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-States-Office-Supply/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/All-States-Office-Supply-Richie-Holof-Michael-OKeefe-Eric-Bravo-and-Shannon-Ferrall-S-684208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All States Office Supply

Is Richie Holof Going to Prison Soon?

AUTHOR: Karen - (USA)

What has come of the lawsuit South Bay Office Products or its spin-off company, SpinOffice Solutions, was going to file against the OP? I'm excited about the idea of Richie Holof and his cohorts appearing in court. Finally, the truth about their shady business practices will emerge and Richie will be spending the rest of his life behind bars. I can't wait! Please inform me of the court date.

Allstate's Office Supplies a.k.a Spin Office Solutions, Inc.

AUTHOR: TBC61 - (United States of America)

They now have a business in Paducah, KY named Spin Office Solutions, Inc.  I reported them to the Paducah Police Department, they personally went to the business and were told that the owner was Allstate's Office Supplies and gave the contact name and phone number, which was Mr. Terry Martin in the Allstate's Office Supplies office in Florida.  Upon calling Allstate's, I was first told by Beth Fish (the owners daughter) that there was no one there by that name and when I persisted, she got VERY defensive and ugly and hung up on me.  When I called back 15 minutes later to aquire more information, I was told by the person that answered the phone that Mr. Martin was on the phone and could they take a message.  I have all of this digitally recorded.

Allstate's Office Supplies , Spin Office Solutions, Inc.

AUTHOR: TBC61 - (United States of America)

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ALL STATES OFFICE SUPPLY, INC. vs. JOHN YOKMA AND JOHN DOE

AUTHOR: All States Office Supply - (United States of America)

The anonymous post submitted on January 18, 2011, in which the poster makes defamatory statements about All States Office Supply ("ASOS"), is factually inaccurate and unfounded. As a result, ASOS has filed a lawsuit in the Circuit Court of the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit in and for Broward County, Florida, case no. CACE 11-008569 (14). A subpoena has been issued by the Maricopa County Superior Court in Arizona in an effort to discover the identity of the anonymous poster.

The claim that the sales representatives at ASOS intentionally misled the customer on the amount of product that they are ordering and subsequently sent more product than what was expected is untrue. Any incident involving the wrong amount of product shipped is purely inadvertent and an exception to ASOSs normal business practices.

The claim that ASOS has changed its name for the purpose of hiding its identity, or as a result of legal trouble, is also factually inaccurate and unfounded. ASOS has changed its operating name for legitimate business purposes.

Finally, the poster claims that his/her identity is that of Richard Holof, an alleged owner of ASOS. Richard Holof will testify both in affidavit and in open court (if necessary) that he is not the author of the post.

All States Office Supply in Desperate Need of Dishonest Salespeople

AUTHOR: Kase - (United States of America)

Richie Holoff and his band of thieves at All States Office Supply are in desperate need of an ENTIRE NEW SALES FORCE because those sales people with a high moral aptitude are leaving the company when they realize the unethical practices of their employers.

I'm glad these reports are motivating people to inquire into All States Office Supply, or any company that solicits business over the telephone in the absence of a contract, before conducting business with them. If any do take the word of unscrupulous con artists over the word of enlightened past victims, then those people deserve to be scammed.

Thanx You

AUTHOR: Austin Burke - (United States of America)

Thank you so much for the free advertising. Our phone lines are swamped because people are calling to make sure we are a reputable business. Business has increased so much that we had to hire an entire new sales force to handle the orders.  Thank you again for your negavtive information. I guess your plan to sabotage us worked against you, not us. We encourage more postings and please feel free to call and place an order with us! We have the best prices in town!

Allegations against All States Office Supply are Completely Valid

AUTHOR: Kase - (United States of America)

The original complaint filed against Allstates Office Supply and Richie Holof and his cronies is completely true. These people would have no idea how to operate a business legally. Over the past 20 years, they have scammed businesses throughout the country and show no intention of changing their shady practices. They operate from 1100 S Powerline Dr. in Deerfield Beach, FL and place calls to businesses around the country from 954-834-5370 to swindle them through deceitful means. There are numerous complaints against the company under the name South Bay Office Products on this website. The BBB gave a grade of F to the company while they operated under the names South Bay Office Products and Tornado Office Systems.

False allegations

AUTHOR: Austin Burke - (United States of America)

The person writing this complaint(COWARD) is the only one hiding behind anybody. Most likely an disgruntled ex employee, that cant handle not working for this company anymore. I bet you use to love woring for this company making all your money. But now you're not here and its the worst company in the country. They say Karma comes back three-fold.