• Report: #519856

Complaint Review: All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia

• Submitted: Thu, November 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: Mima — Florida United States of America
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia

All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia Bank of America Scammed me! Internet

I had sufficient funds to pay my bills, and Bank of America charged me 4 times for over draft. Stating I had a negative balance. I went spoke with them about it and they told me that it was not the Bank's error and they will not refund me for the charges. They directed me to call they 1-800 number and speak with a supervisor. Conveniently, None were available. I get a strong feeling that they will continue to tell me that it was not their problem and never refund me. So beware of Bank of America's over drafting scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-The-Big-Banks-Bank-Of-America-Citibank-JPMorgan-Wachovia/internet/All-The-Big-Banks-Bank-Of-America-Citibank-JPMorgan-Wachovia-Bank-of-America-Scammed-519856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia