Complaint Review: All The Time Auto

• Reported By: missconsumed — Arkansas United States of America
All The Time Auto
1650 Margaret St. Suite 302-356 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

All The Time Auto Misrepresentation, Lies & deciet Jacksonville, Florida

I put in a search for a part for my car online & a few companies responded via email All The Time Auto being one of them . I had tried another company ( Quality Auto Parts, you'll find them on Ripoff Report as well) , first but turned out to be a scam . So I called up All The Time Auto & got a hold of Eric Papay who was a bit rude may I add, he said that they had my part & gave me a quote & said it could be here with in 3-5 business days . I went ahead & ordered the part thinking they personally had part in stock not knowing they order parts from junkyards & don't have their own ( Just as Quality Auto Parts does) truly misleading as they tell you they have your part .

Couple days later I got emailed invoice/tracking info but no tracking #. I had called Eric Papay to find out bout tracking # but he couldn't help me. Eric sent me an email saying call me, so I did & he said that was in response to my parts search & to disregard . I tried numerous times by phone & email to find out bout tracking #, no help at all . Called Bill Fortune I believe the owner, He said the tracking lady quit & he's all backed up & will contact me next day & let me no what's going on, never heard from him again . Got a hold of Eric he said he'd have Bill call me later & fill me in bout my order, never heard from Mr. Bill . Eric sent me an email saying call me I got it, I emailed him back & said if you've got it then where's my tracking # you've got my email , no response .

Every other place I've dealt with emails you your tracking # & info . This is why I don't trust All The Time Auto they've been shady this whole time.  I been researching bout All The Time Auto & seems it & Mr. Bill Fortune have quite a history of scandalized activities just like this one (look up All The Time Auto reviews) & do not  trust All The Time Auto with your business I found out the hard way..... I'm pretty pissed at the lack of communications & updates about the part they told me they had , ( not that they were ordering it from someone else), that's a lie & misleading !

Also the fact it's been over a month & still I have no part or no idea what's going on! WTF? I feel scammed & their not doing anything to prove to me otherwise! I'm done with them, I just want my credit card reimbursed in full being that they lied & said they had the part I was looking for & selling me a part that's none existent , which to me is totally bogus & their way of pulling their scam on me to get my credit card info! If this isn't true Mr. Bill Fortune then prove to me other wards, I'm Calling you & All The Time Auto out Mr. Bill Fortune !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-The-Time-Auto/-Jacksonville-Florida-32204/All-The-Time-Auto-Misrepresentation-Lies-deciet-Jacksonville-Florida-967638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All The Time Auto