Complaint Review: All Transmission World Kissimmee

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: Manny — Miami Florida U.S.A.
All Transmission World Kissimmee
2542 E Highway 92 Kissimmee, Florida United States of America

All Transmission World Kissimmee All Transmission World Apopka Practices Extortion and RIPOFF at All Transmission World Kissimmee, Florida

All Transmission World is a SCAM, Ripoff company! I broke down on the Florida Turnpike just south of Kissimmee on Saturday, Feb. 4th, 2012 . I searched my GPS for a shop to fix my car and got towed to ATW.The shop was closed on Saturday, so I had to wait until Monday, Feb 6th to speak to the owner, Joe.

I did not get an estimate of the repairs until late 5:00 pm Tuesday, February 7th, 2012, I was already on my way up to Kissimmee to move the car from his shop.

Joe said he was looking for the differential to buy it and repair my car. Joe finally gave me an estimate and though he had said the problem was a damaged differential and would cost $795.00 when I looked at the estimate is was for replacement of the bearing and resealing.

He insisted on FULL Payment in advanced. One he had my money, he was slow to repair my car. I had to call the Police to get my car back. Joe was rude, yelled at me and my wife. The whole experience was a nightmare. Cost me dearly! Don't take your car!

I was forced to sign an estimate and pay in advance the full amount. I felt that if I didn't I would never get my car back.  At one point I asked to take my car to another shop and Jose refused. That's when he got most angry!

I feel that All Transmission World practices extortion!  Also, Joe refused to give me back the parts that were repaired, as required by Florida law!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Transmission-World-Kissimmee/Kissimmee-Florida-34769/All-Transmission-World-Kissimmee-All-Transmission-World-Apopka-Practices-Extortion-and-RIP-854470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Transmission World Kissimmee