Complaint Review: All Tune And Lube

All Tune And Lube
4107 land O Lakes Blvd Land O Lakes, Florida United States of America

All Tune And Lube So called professional Land O Lakes, Florida

*General Comment: I've delt with All Tune & Lube For over a year

I went to this shop with a tire to be mounted on a rim with a flat tire. During the course of mounting the tire the tech ripped into the sidewall. The tech proceeded to make a few calls for a new tire with no luck. He asked the mgr/owner Bob what else he could do for me. I was offered the ten dollar refund of the mount but no other attempt was made to replace the ruined tire. I am amazed at the lack of customer service by this owner and the refusal to do the right thing. So less than a month before xmas and unemployed I am stuck with a car that is sitting on the ground. Thank All Tune and Lube for making this a wonderful holiday season for me and my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Tune-And-Lube/Land-O-Lakes-Florida-34639/All-Tune-And-Lube-So-called-professional-Land-O-Lakes-Florida-803320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Tune And Lube

#1 General Comment

I've delt with All Tune & Lube For over a year

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

I've been a client at All Tune & Lube for over a year. I've never had any problems with them. Bob the owner has been nothing but honest & fair to me. I sent a fellow co worker in to get a tire fixed and they gave him a used tire for free, because the tire could not be fixed & he was low on cash.

How old was this tire? Tires do dry rott with age. I can not see this happening unless this was an old junk tire, that should have been scrapped.

Bob is an honest business man trying to build his business with repeat customers. I do not believe that if it was the fault of the tech that they would not have offered some other form of compensation. But if this was an old worn tire, why should they have to replace something that could have been a possible road hazzard.